You probably already know that I love Lovable Labels. I’m even a Lovable Labels Love Bug. That means I have an awesome coupon code for my readers to save 10% on your next order! That code is LindsayMLB1.
Another perk of being a Love Bug is that I can earn free products from Lovable Labels! Since I have you guys to think for this, I’ve decided to give 3 of my earned prizes back to y’all! That’s right, I’m hosting another Lovable Labels Giveaway!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
3 readers will get their choice of 1 product from this list:
Sticker Labels, Slimline Labels, Think Pink Labels, Fun Stickies, Press n’ Stick Clothing Dots, Shoe Labels, Bag Tags, Mini Metal Tags, Zip It! Tags, Round Metal Tags, Household Labels, Allergy Alert Labels, Medical Alert Labels, Sweet Notes or “Connect With Me™“Cards
To enter: Tell me which item you would pick if you won.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Follow Lovable Labels on Twitter and let me know your handle.
Giveaway ends on May 10th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only
Disclosure: I received nothing for this post. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.