So, maybe you like to snack and are worried that this will mess up your resolution to be healthier or lose weight. Perhaps, you are like me and like to enjoy a snack while studying or doing work. Well, thanks to HINT Water and Wings of Nature bars, there is a healthier alternative to your usual snack. I received the bottles of HINT Water and Wings of Nature bars pictured above for review.
I must say, I never know what to expect with flavored waters. Sometimes, the taste is so strong, I don’t like it very much. However, this water has just a HINT of flavor. I really like the strength of the flavors – it’s a light extra added to the water. I mean I can still taste the water since it’s not concealed by the fruits. I surprisingly drank every bottle I received on my own. That is surprising because I’m not usually a fan of mango, lime, or tangerine. However, I honestly liked each one of these drinks.
The Wings of Nature bars are very unique. They are NOT dry at all. I was actually very surprised by how moist they are. Plus, they are full of flavor! Also, they don’t have any refined sugar added and are trans fat free! They are really chewy, perfect for snacking on. I think these bars would be a great snack instead of my usual cookies or something.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
One Laughing Lindsay reader will win a prize package of healthy snacks from HINT Water and Wings of Nature.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win these healthy snacks.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add my New Year New Semester event button to your blog (leave a link to your blog in your comment).
Giveaway ends on January 18th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclosure: I received free samples of Wings of Nature and Hint Water for review purposes. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.