I just love working with Scandle. You may remember my previous Scandle review and giveaway in which I said a Scandle is a shimmering lotion candle. Well, just in time for Valentine’s Day, Scandle came out with 2 new great limited edition scents! They created the Chocolate Dipped Strawberry (which I think sounds divine) and Sugar Kisses.
I was lucky enough to receive Sugar Kisses for review. I wasn’t exactly sure what this one would smell like. After receiving it and using it, I’m not entirely sure how to describe it. It smells sweet, but not overly so. I think it smells really pretty, romantic, and delicious. I let my boyfriend smell this one and he liked it. Haha! Plus, it has all of the awesome usual Scandle benefits that I discussed in my first review with Scandle.
Just because I like including pictures, here is a picture of my Sugar Kisses Scandle.
Doesn’t it look pretty? So, if you are a fan of Scandle, then check them out for some new scents for Valentine’s Day!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
One Laughing Lindsay reader will win a Scandle in the Sugar Kisses scent, just like I received!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win the Scandle.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide button to your blog (leave blog link).
Giveaway ends on February 8th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free Scandle for review purposes. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.