As I begin the countdown to summer break, my mind is filled with possible trip ideas and so my travel bucket list came to be. I hadn’t done a personal post in a while, so I thought I would share my list and see if you have other recommendations for me to add to it.
Travel Bucket List
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter is kicking off my list because it’s a place I’ve wanted to visit ever since I heard about it. I read the series as a child and then watched all of the films. I love the story and look forward to visiting the park someday.
- New York City has been a dream of mine for a few years and it just seems like such an interesting place with so much to see. I may cross it off my list this summer.
- Las Vegas may also be crossed off this list during the summer, depending on how some other plans work out. Once again, it seems like a fun city.
- Caribbean in a non-specific way in which I’d love to visit some beautiful island and relax on the beach while staring out at a picturesque body of water.
- Finland just to experience their education system.
- Greece to see its beauty.
- Ireland is also here just for the uniqueness.
- London because it seems awesome.
- Canada has always struck me as an interesting country and I’d love to see how different it is from the US.
- California is another possibility for this summer. Although, I’d like to visit Los Angeles and some of the sets there eventually.
You may notice that I didn’t include the beach in this travel bucket list, even though it was in my 31 Day Blog Challenge post last year. That is because I got to cross it off last year. Harry still remains and I’m now more specific about those other countries.
What is on your travel bucket list?