I live in a rural town in southwestern Virginia and attend a small college in another small town. That being said, it’s really hard to find a cell phone company that gives me service at both places. The only company I’ve been able to get to work almost anywhere I go is U.S. Cellular. I’ve been a US Cellular customer for years and love them.
Not only do they actually have service virtually everywhere in southwest Virginia, but they have great customer service. Everyone I’ve ever interacted with at the company is nice and knowledgeable. Plus, they are currently running a great deal!
From now until March 10th, U.S. Cellular, the company ranked the best wireless carrier in the country by Consumer Reports, is offering their family-sized buy-one-phone-get-five-free deals:
· Customers who buy a Samsung Mesmerize (a Galaxy S device) for just $99.99 can get up to five LG Optimus U smartphones free
· Customers can buy one Samsung Messager Touch for $29.99 and get up to five Samsung Profiles free
Wow! Isn’t that nice! To correspond with the promotion, I’m allowed to host an awesome giveaway for US Cellular!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
1 Laughing Lindsay reader will win a US Cellular Prize Package consisting of:
* 2 stadium cups
* 1 cinch up backpack
* 3 jotter memo notebooks
* 1 baseball cap
* 1 T-shirt
* 1 LED flashlight
* 1 $25 US Cell gift card which can be redeemed for accessories like car chargers, head sets, games and more.
To enter: Tell me something you like about US Cellular.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
Giveaway ends on March 7th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
* Please enter only if you live in the US Cellular Coverage Area so you can use the gift card!
Disclosure: I received nothing for this post. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.