I’ve got a great final giveaway for the cupcake event. It’s a cupcake book with attitude! It’s the Who You Callin Cupcake? book and it’s written by Michelle Garcia and Vinnie Garcia who work at the Bleeding Heart Bakery in Chicago!
The book starts with some basic cake and frosting recipes which you can use to make various combinations. The authors also urge you to use them to help you come up with your own ideas. They say that these recipes are great for adaptations. They say that the key to cupcake success is simplicity in recipes. I think that’s a wonderful idea!
Then, it has several different sections of different cupcakes. It even has a whole portion on cupcakes that those of us who are 21 years of age or older might enjoy, such as strawberry daiquiri and sangria! Yummy! Those would have been perfect for my 21st birthday last year! 😀 There’s even a section on candy and one with just chocolate deliciousness! All of the recipes look simply tasty! From the Elvis, Thanksgiving, and the Slash – these cupcakes are punk and yummy! It’s a cupcake book of a different kind!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
1 reader will win a copy of Who You Callin Cupcake.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this book.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add the Cupcake Event button to your blog.
Giveaway ends on June 15th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free copy of Who You Callin Cupcake. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.